Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy in Bed...

     Hey girls! Stephanie here! SO I was going to upload a video to Youtube this weekend but I went to Disneyland yesterday. It was a blast, but I'll get into that later. So I woke up this morning remembering my amazing day with my friend Kelsi and I go downstairs to say hello to my dad's girlfriend, Beth.... And my voice is gone. It just comes out as a whisper. So much for filming! :( But that's ok, because I decided to make a blog! WOO! :) Now lets get on to the trip!

     Me and my friend Kelsi have been planning this trip for AGES but it never worked. We were actually going to go Friday, but unfortunately I was sick in bed. Saturday turned out to be a better day after all though! When we arrived it was SOOO cute because all their adorable Christmas decorations were up and I just felt like I was 7 again! There were absolutely NO crowds I could not believe it. The longest we waited in a line was 10 minutes and that was for Space Mountain. Heres a list of all the rides we went on and shows we watched.
1. Space Mountain (twice)
2. Matterhorn
3. It's a Small World
4. Splash Mountain (10 times)
5. the swings ride in California Adventure
6. Ariel's Undersea Adventure
7. World of Color
8. Rapids
9. California Screamin

Unfortunately the fireworks show was canceled due to weather issues.. But that's ok! It was still an AMAZING day! Oh! And on the rapids the ride broke down when we were on it so they had to drain all the water and then evacuate us. They gave us each a fastpass good for any ride and one could be used for up to 6 people!!! YAY!


Above is one of our poses for Splash Mountain pictures! :)

Anways, that's my first blog! I'll talk to you girls later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment