Thursday, November 17, 2011

Polyvore

What is Polyvore you ask? Well Polyvore is an online community (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home) where users can create outfits out of millions of clothing items found on stores across the web. Sounds intense, right? IT IS. You can things based on fashion, interior design, or art and expression. ITS AMAZING! I love creating new outfits with all of their clothing. You can even spice it up with backgrounds of text! Below I'll post 3 of my latest creations.




So what do you think? Pretty cool right? I'll probably do one of these posts every other week just to show some new trends I've been into and maybe even inspire some of your outfits! <3 ~Steph

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great outfits!

    http://teffy-weffy.blogspot.com/

    (Follow I will follow back<3)

    ReplyDelete